Dr. Deepti R. Bathula
1. D. A. Fair, J. T. Nigg, S. Iyer, D. R. Bathula, K. L. Mills, et. al.,"Distinct neural signatures detected for ADHD subtypes after controlling for micro-movements in resting state functional connectivity MRI data," Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience, 6:80, Feb 2013.
2. T. G. Costa Dias, V. B. Wilson, D. R. Bathula, S. P. Iyer, K. L. Mill, et. al., “Reward circuit connectivity relates to delay discounting in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder,”, European Neuropsychopharmacology, 23(1):33-45, Jan 2013.
3. D. A. Fair, D. R. Bathula, M. A. Nikolas, J. T. Nigg, “Distinct neuropsychological subgroups in typically developing youth inform heterogeneity in children with ADHD,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA, 109(17):6769-74, April 2012.
4. K. L. Mills, D. R. Bathula, T. G. Costa Dias, S. P. Iyer, et. al., “Altered cortico-striatal-thalamic connectivity in relation to spatial working memory capacity in children with ADHD,” Frontiers in Psychiatry, 3:2, Jan 2012.
5. B. J. Nagel, D. R. Bathula, et. al., “Altered White Matter Microstructure in Children with ADHD”, Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 50(3), pp. 283-292, Mar 2011.
6. D. A. Fair, J. Posner, B. J. Nagel, D. R. Bathula, et. al., “Atypical Default Network Connectivity in Youth with ADHD”, Biological Psychiatry, 68(12), pp. 1084-1091, 2011.
7. D. A. Fair, D. R. Bathula, et. al., “Maturing thalamocortical functional connectivity across development”, Frontiers in Systems Neuroscience, 4:10, May 2010.
8. D. R. Bathula, L. H. Staib, H. D. Tagare, X. Papademetris, R. T. Schultz and J. S. Duncan, “Multi- Group Functional MRI Analysis Using Statistical Activation Priors,” Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI) - fMRI Analysis Workshop, September 2009, London.
9. D. R. Bathula, H. D. Tagare, L. H. Staib, X. Papademetris, R. T. Schultz and J. S. Duncan, “Bayesian Analysis of fMRI Data with ICA Based Spatial Prior,” Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (MICCAI), Part II: 246 - 254, September 2008, New York.
10. D. R. Bathula, X. Papademetris and J. S. Duncan, “Level Set-Based Clustering of Active Regions in Functional MRI,” IEEE Int. Sym. on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI), 416 - 419, April 2007, Arlington.