1. Ritu Kapur and Balwinder Sodhi, "A Defect Estimator for Source Code: Linking Bug Reports With Programming Constructs Usage Metrics", ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (Accepted).
2. Mukesh Saini and Neeraj Goel, "How Smart Are Smart Classrooms? A Review of Smart Classroom Technologies," ACM Computing Surveys (CSUR), 2019
3. Abhinav Shukla, Shruti Shriya Gullapuram, Harish Katti, Mohan Kankanhalli, Stefan Winkler, Ramanathan Subramanian, "Recognition of Advertisement Emotions with Application to Computational Advertising", IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing 2020.
4. Bhanu Moorthy K.L., Moneish Kumar, Ramanathan Subramanian, Vineet Gandhi, "GAZED-- Gaze-guided Cinematic Editing of Wide-Angle Monocular Video Recordings", accepted to CHI 2020.
5. Shweta Jain and Sujit Gujar "A Multiarmed Bandit Based Incentive Mechanism for a Subset Selection of Customers for Demand Response in Smart Grids" Accepted in AAAI-2020
6. Shipra Sharma and Balwinder Sodhi "FACT- From Actual to Conceptual Tie-ins. A Multi-level Knowledge Graph Structured on Context and Semantics of Software Artefacts." in The 35th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing.
7. Wahid, Maria Waris, Asim Gilani, Syed Omer and Subramanian, Ramanathan, The Effect of Eye Movements in Response to Different Types of Scenes Using a Graph-Based Visual Saliency Algorithm, Applied Sciences, 9 (24), 2019.
8. Avani Vyas and Sujata Pal. "Exploiting Redundancy and Mobility in Energy-Efficient Communications for WBANs," ICDCN 2020.
9. Dubey, Neeru, Shreya Ghosh, and Abhinav Dhall. "Unsupervised Learning of Eye Gaze Representation from the Web." IJCNN. Vol. 14. 2019.
10. A. Singh and N. Auluck, "Load Balancing Aware Scheduling Algorithms for Fog Networks", Journal of Software: Practice and Experience, Wiley, 2019.
11. K. Fizza, N. Auluck and A. Azim, "Improving the Schedulability of Real-Time Tasks using Fog Computing", IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, 2019, accepted.
12. N. Anandakumar, S. Sanadhya, M. Hashmi. FPGA-Based True Random Number Generation Using Programmable Delays in Oscillator-Rings. IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems-II, Express briefs. (Accepted).
13. D. Chang, M. Ghosh, S. Sanadhya , M. Singh, D. White. A New Similarity Hashing Scheme for Digital Forensics. Digital Investigation, special issue. Elsevier (Accepted)
14. A. Singh, N. Auluck, O. Rana, A. Jones, S. Nepal, "Scheduling Real-Time Security Aware Tasks in Fog Networks", IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, 2019.
15. Ritu Kapur, and Balwinder Sodhi. "Towards a knowledge warehouse and expert system for the automation of SDLC tasks." Proceedings of the International Conference on Software and System Processes. IEEE Press, 2019.
16. S. Dash, R. Sodhi and B. Sodhi,"A Novel Instrumentation Approach for Clustered Appliance Load Monitoring," IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, Vol. 34, Issue 6, pp. 2257-2259, 2019.
17. S. Dash, R. Sodhi and B. Sodhi,"A Semi-Intrusive Load Monitoring Approach for Demand Response Applications" 8th International Conference on Power Systems (ICPS), 20-22 Dec 2019, Jaipur, India
18. S. Dash, R. Sodhi and B. Sodhi, "An Appliance Load Disaggregation Scheme Using Automatic State Detection Enabled Enhanced Integer-Programming," in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, doi: 10.1109/TII.2020.2975810. (Accepted Jan
19. A Paul, P Munjal, and N C Krishnan, Semantically Aligned Bias Reducing Zero-shot Learning, IEEE-CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), 2019
20. Mukesh Saini and Neeraj Goel, "How Smart Are Smart Classrooms? A Review of Smart Classroom Technologies," ACM Computing Surveys (CSUR), 2019
21. High-Throughput CNN Inference on Embedded ARM big.LITTLE Multi-Core Processors S Wang, G Ananthanarayanan, Y Zeng, N Goel, A Pathania, T Mitra IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems (Accepted sept 2019, available in pre-print)
22. An Ultra-Fast Parallel Prefix Adder, Kumar Sambhav Pandey, B. Dinesh Kumar, Neeraj Goel, Hitesh Shrimali In International Symposium on Arithmetic Circuits, 2019
23. A Multimedia Based Movie Style Model,Priyankar Choudhary, Neeraj Goel, Mukesh Saini In IEEE International Conference on Multimedia and Expo (ICME) workshops, 2019
24. K. Fizza, N. Auluck, A. Azim, M. Maruf and A. Singh, "Faster OTA Updates in Smart Vehicles using Fog Computing", The Eighth International ACM Workshop on Cloud and Edge Computing and Applications Management (CloudAM), Auckland, New Zealand, December, 2019.
25. A. Kaur and N. Auluck, "A Fog based Fire Evacuation Framework", The Eighteenth Australasian Symposium of Parallel and Distributed Computing (AUSPDC), February 3 - 7, Melbourne, Australia, 2020.
26. J. Chauhan and P. Goyal, "BPBSAM: Body Part-specific Burn Severity Assessment Model," in Burns, 2020 (accepted) (impact factor 2.25 and h-index 89)
27. J. Chauhan and P. Goyal, " Deep Learning based fully automatic efficient Burn Severity Estimators for better Burn Diagnosis ," 20th International Joint Conference on Neural Network, Glasgow, UK, 19-24 July, 2020. (accepted) (Core A)
28. K. Agrawal, J. Chauhan, Vamseedharan, and P.Goyal, "Information Technology in Burn Care," in Textbook of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery, vol. 5, Thieme, 2020, pp. 697-714.
29. Arpan Jati, Naina Gupta, Anupam Chattopadhyay, Somitra Kumar Sanadhya, Donghoon Chang. Threshold Implementations of GIFT: A Trade-off Analysis. IEEE Trans. Information Forensics and Security. (Accepted).
30. Donghoon Chang; Nilanjan Datta; Avijit Dutta; Bart Mennink; Mridul Nandi; Somitra Sanadhya; Ferdinand Sibleyras. Release of Unverified Plaintext: Tight Unified Model and Application to ANYDAE. Transactions on Symmetric Cryptography (IACR), 2019 Issue 4 (Accepted).
31. Donghoon Chang, Mohona Ghosh, Arpan Jati, Abhishek Kumar, Somitra Kumar Sanadhya. A Generalized Format Preserving Encryption Framework Using MDS Matrices. Journal of Hardware and Systems Security, Springer 2019.
32. Nalla Anandakumar, Prem Laxman Das, Somitra Kumar Sanadhya, Mohammad Hashmi. Reconfigurable Hardware Architecture for Authenticated Key Agreement Protocol Over Binary Edwards Curve. ACM Transactions on Reconfigurable Technology and Systems. Nov 2018.
33. State Preserving Dynamic DRAM Bank Re-Configurations for Enhanced Power Efficiency, Authors: Kaustav Goswami, Hemanta Kumar Mondal, Shirshendu Das and Dip Sankar Banerjee. International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ISQED)- 2019
34. Cost effective routing techniques in 2D mesh NoC using on-chip transmission lines, Authors: Dipika Deb, John Jose , Shirshendu Das and H. K. Kapoor. Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing (JPDC), Vol-123, 2019.
35. Modeling memetics using edge diversity. Social Netw. Analys. Mining 9(1): 2:1-2:17 (2019) Yayati Gupta, S. R. S. Iyengar, Akrati Saxena, Debarati Das.
36. A heuristic approach to estimate nodes' closeness rank using the properties of real world networks. Social Netw. Analys. Mining 9(1): 3:1-3:16 (2019) Akrati Saxena, Ralucca Gera, S. R. S. Iyengar.
37. Anamika Chhabra and S. R. S. Iyengar. 'Activity-selection Behavior of Users in StackExchange Websites.' In Companion Proceedings of the Web Conference 2020 (WWW ’20 Companion), April 20–24, 2020, Taipei, Taiwan
38. Anamika Chhabra , S. R. S. Iyengar , Jaspal Singh Saini and Vaibhav Malik 'Activity-selection Behavior and Optimal User-distribution in Q&A Websites' In ICCCI 2020 (International Conference on Computational Collective Intelligence), Nov 30- Dec 3, 2020, Vietnam
39. Saravanan Sethuraman, Venkata Kalyan Tavva, Karthick Rajamani, Chitra K Subramanian, Kyu-hyoun Kim, Hillery C Hunter and MB Srinivas. Temperature Aware Adaptations for Improved Read Reliability in STT-MRAM Memory Subsystem. Accepted in IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems Mar 2020. Early access.
40. Praveen Kumar Alapati, Venkata Kalyan Tavva and Madhu Mutyam. A Scalable and Energy-Efficient Concurrent Binary Search Tree with Fatnodes. Accepted in IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Computing Jan 2020. Early access.
41. Kartik Vishwakarma, Venkata M. V. Gunturi. Impromptu Rendezvous Based Multi-Threaded Algorithm for Shortest Lagrangian Path Problem on Road Networks. Proceedings of 19th Intl. Conference on Algorithms and Architectures for Parallel Processing, Springer, 2019
42. Ankita Dewan, Venkata M. V. Gunturi and et al. Proceedings of the 17th International Conference on Advances in Mobile Computing & Multimedia. ACM, 2019