1. S. Saroja and N. Auluck, "Multi-Criteria Decision Making for Heterogeneous Multiprocessors Scheduling", International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making, vol. 17, no. 5, 2018.
2. K. Fizza, N. Auluck, O. Rana and L. Bittencourt, "PASHE: Privacy aware Scheduling in a Heterogeneous Fog Environment", The Sixth IEEE International Conference on Future of Internet of Things and Cloud, August 6-8, Barcelona, Spain, 2018.
3. K. Fizza, N. Auluck, A. Azim, "Improving the Interactivity and Security of Diabetes Data using Fog Computing (Poster)", The Ninth Student Research Conference, University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Oshawa, Canada, May 3, 2018.
4. Donghoon Chang, Mohona Ghosh, Arpan Jati, Abhishek Kumar, Somitra Kumar Sanadhya. A Generalized Format Preserving Encryption Framework Using MDS Matrices. Journal of Hardware and Systems Security (HASS), Springer, 2019.
5. Nalla Anandakumar, Prem Laxman Das, Somitra Kumar Sanadhya, Mohammad Hashmi. Reconfigurable Hardware Architecture for Authenticated Key Agreement Protocol Over Binary Edwards Curve. ACM Transactions on Reconfigurable Technology and Systems. Volume 11 Issue 2, November 2018.
6. Akshima, Donghoon Chang, Aarushi Goel, Sweta Mishra, Somitra Kumar Sanadhya. Generation of Secure and Reliable Honeywords. IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing. April 2018.
7. Donghoon Chang, Arpan Jati, Sweta Mishra, Somitra Kumar Sanadhya. Cryptanalytic Time-Memory Tradeoff for Password Hashing Schemes. International Journal of Information Security. Springer. April 2018.
8. Donghoon Chang, Amit Kumar Chauhan, Sandeep Kumar, Somitra Kumar Sanadhya. Revocable Identity-based Encryption from Codes with Rank Metric, CT-RSA 2018, Springer.
10. Donghoon Chang, Mohona Ghosh, Arpan Jati, Abhishek Kumar, Somitra Kumar Sanadhya. eSPF: A Family of Format-Preserving Encryption Algorithms Using MDS Matrices, SPACE 2017, Springer.
11. Garuda: A Deep Learning Based Solution for Capturing Selfies Safely. Singh, J.; and Dhall, A. In Proceedings of the 24th International Conference on Intelligent User Interfaces Companion, 2019. ACM
12. Multi-level Dense Capsule Networks. Phaye, S. S.; Sikka, A.; Dhall, A.; and Bathula, D. In Computer Vision (ACCV), Asian Conference on (accepted), pages 1-5, December 2018.
13. Emotiw 2018: Audio-video, student engagement and group-level affect prediction. Dhall, A.; Kaur, A.; Goecke, R.; and Gedeon, T. In Multimodal Interaction (ICMI), ACM International Conference on , pages 653-656, October 2018. ACM
14. Clustering Based Over Sampling - Learning from Class Imbalanced Data. Singh, N.; and Dhall, A. In Proceedings of the NIPS Workshop on Challenges and Opportunities for AI in Financial Services: the Impact of Fairness, Explainability, Accuracy, and Privacy, pages 1-4, 2018.
15. Role of Group Level Affect to Find The Most Influential Person in Images. Ghosh, S.; and Dhall, A. In Human Behavior Understanding (HBU) Workshop, ECCV, pages 1-5, 2018.
16. MsEDNet: Multi-Scale Deep Saliency Learning for Moving Object Detection. Patil, P.; Murala, S.; Dhall, A.; and Chaudhary, S. In System Man & Cybernetics (SMC 2018), IEEE International Conference on, pages 1-5, 2018.
17. Automatic Group Affect Analysis in Images via Visual Attribute and Feature Networks. Ghosh, S.; Dhall, A.; and Sebe, N. In Image Processing (ICIP 2018), IEEE International Conference on, pages 1-5, 2018. IEEE
18. Automatic Eye Gaze Estimation using Geometric & Texture-based Networks. Jyoti, S.; and Dhall, A. In Pattern Recognition (ICPR 2018), IAPR International Conference on, pages 1-5, 2018. IEEE
19. Hybrid Neural Networks Based Approach for Holoscopic Micro-Gesture Recognition in Images and Videos.Sharma, G.; Jyoti, S.; and Dhall, A. In Automatic Face & Gesture Recognition (FG 2018), 2018 13th IEEE International Conference on, pages 808-814, 2018. IEEE
20. Fast Face and Saliency Aware Collage Creation for Mobile Phones. Mehta, L.; and Dhall, A. In Automatic Face & Gesture Recognition (FG 2018), 2018 13th IEEE International Conference on, pages 788, 2018. IEEE
21. DisguiseNet: A Contrastive Approach for Disguised Face Verification in the Wild. Peri, S. V.; and Dhall, A. In CVPR Workshop on Disguised Faces in the Wild, volume 4, 2018. Multi-modal Framework for Analyzing the Affect of a Group of People. Huang, X.; Dhall, A.; Goecke, R.; Pietikainen, M.; and Zhao, G. IEEE Transactions on Multimedia,1. 2018.
22. Dipika Deb, John Jose , Shirshendu Das and H. K. Kapoor, “Cost Effective Routing Techniques in 2D Mesh NoC using On-Chip Transmission Lines,” Elsevier Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing (JPDC), Vol. 123, 118-129, 2019.
23. Kaustav Goswami, Hemanta Kumar Mondal,Shirshendu Das and Dip Sankar Banerjee, "State Preserving Dynamic DRAM Bank Re-Configurations for Enhanced Power Efficiency," International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ISQED), Santa Clara California, USA, 2019.
24. Kaur, R., Goyal, V., Gunturi, V.: Finding The Most Navigable Path in Road Networks: A Summary of Results. 29th Intl. Conference on Database and Expert Systems Applications, DEXA 2018
25. Mehta, A., Malik, K., Gunturi, V. and et. al: Load Balancing in Network Voronoi Diagrams under Overload Penalties. 29th Intl. Conference on Database and Expert Systems Applications, DEXA 2018
26. S. Pal, A. Ghosh, V. Sethi, “Vehicle Air Pollution Monitoring Using IoTs”, in Proc. of 16th ACM International Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys), Shenzhen, China, 2018.
27. N. Reddy, V. Sethi and S. Pal, “Web-Based Gesture Recognition System for Controlling Heterogeneous IoT devices using Deep Learning”, COMSNET 2019. (Accepted)
28. A. Behal, A. Vyas and S. Pal, “Local Traffic Optimization by Exploiting the Mobility of Smart Devices”, COMSNET 2019. (Accepted)
29. A. Vyas and S. Pal, “Preventing Security and Privacy Attacks in WBANs”, Handbook of Computer Networks and Cyber Security: Principles and Paradigms, Springer, 2019. (Book Chapter Accepted)
30. Li, Baoxiang, Shashi Shekhar Jha, and Hoong Chuin Lau. “Route Planning for a Fleet of Electric Vehicles with Waiting Times at Charging Stations.” In European Conference on Evolutionary Computation in Combinatorial Optimization (Part of EvoStar), pp. 66-82. Springer, Cham, 2019.