1. Xiaohua Huang, Abhinav Dhall, Guoying Zhao, Roland Goecke and Matti Pietikainen, Multi-modal Framework for Analyzing the Affect of a Group of People, IEEE Transanctions on Multimedia 2018 10.1109/TMM.2018.2818015
2. Generation of Secure and Reliable Honeywords, Preventing False Detection, Akshima Akshima, Donghoon Chang, Aarushi Goel, Sweta Mishra, and Somitra Kumar Sanadhya. In: IEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, April 2018. (Early access) Link: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/8333731/?tp=&arnumber=8333731&conte...
3. Capturing the Spatiotemporal Evolution in Road Traffic Networks, Tarique Anwar, Chengfei Liu, Hai L. Vu, Md Saiful Islam, and Timos Sellis, IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, Accepted in Jan 2018.
4. Daya Ram Gaur, Apurva Mudgal, and Rishi Ranjan Singh, Improved approximation algorithms for cumulative VRP with stochastic demands, (available online), Discrete Applied Mathematics 2018.
5. A. Singh, N. Auluck, O. Rana, A. Jones, S. Nepal, "RT-SANE: Real-Time Security aware Scheduling on the Network Edge", The 10th IEEE/ACM International Conference on Utility & Cloud Computing (UCC), Austin, USA, December 5-8, 2017.
6. Mongia, A., Gunturi, V. and Naik, V: Detecting Activities at Metro Stations Using Smartphone Sensors. 10th International Conference on COMmunication Systems and NETworkS, 2018.
7. Abhinav Dhall, Roland Goecke, Shreya Ghosh, Jyoti Joshi, Jesse Hoey and Tom Gedeon, From Individual to Group-level Emotion Recognition: EmotiW 5.0, ACM International Conference on Multimodal Interaction (ICMI) 2017.
8. Mukesh Saini, Ali Danesh and Abdulmotaleb Saddik, Shall IoT User Interfaces Start Recommending Multimedia Devices as well? IEEE International Symposium on Multimedia, Taiwan, 2017.
9. Sai Samarth R Phaye, Love Mehta, Mukesh Saini, “The One Man Show”, 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Multimedia (ISM), Taichung, Taiwan, 2017.
10. N. Goel, R. Sharma, N. Nikhil, S. D. Mahanoor and M. Saini, "A Crowd-Sourced Adaptive Safe Navigation for Smart Cities," 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Multimedia (ISM), Taichung, Taiwan, 2017, pp. 382-387
11. Skand Vishwanath Peri and Abhinav Dhall, DisguiseNet : A Contrastive Approach for Disguised Face Verification in the Wild, CVPR Workshop on Disguised Faces in the Wild 2018 (accepted).
12. Garima Sharma, Shreyank Saxena and Abhinav Dhall, Hybrid Neural Networks based Approach for Holoscopic Micro-Gesture Recognition in Images and Videos, IEEE Automatic Faces & Gesture Recognition (FG) HoMG 2018.
13. eSPF: A Family of Format-Preserving Encryption Algorithms using MDS Matrices. By Donghoon Chang, Mohona Ghosh, Arpan Jati, Abhishek Kumar, and Somitra Kumar Sanadhya, Published in: Ali S., Danger JL., Eisenbarth T. (eds) Security, Privacy, and Applied Cryptography Engineering. SPACE 2017. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 10662. pp 133-150. Springer, Cham Link: https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-71501-8_8
14. Revocable Identity-Based Encryption from Codes with Rank Metric. By Donghoon Chang, Amit Kumar Chauhan, Sandeep Kumar, and Somitra Kumar Sanadhya. In: Nigel Smart (eds) Topics in Cryptology – CT-RSA 2018. CT-RSA 2018. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 10808. Springer, Cham Link: https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-319-76953-0_23
15. Shreyank Jyoti and Abhinav Dhall, Automatic Eye Gaze Estimation using Geometric & Texture-based Networks, IAPR International Conference on Pattern Recognition 2018 (accepted).
16. Love Mehta and Abhinav Dhall, Fast Face and Saliency Aware Collage Creation for Mobile Phones, IEEE Automatic Faces & Gesture Recognition (FG) Demo 2018.
17. Akrati Saxena, Sudarshan Iyengar, “Global Rank Estimation in Complex Networks”, accepted in ICDCN 2018