1. Apurva Mudgal and Supantha Pandit, `Geometric Hitting Set, Set Cover and Generalized Class Cover Problems with Half-Strips in Opposite Directions', Discrete Applied Mathematics, Volume 211, Pages 143–162 (2016).
2. B. Saha, S. Misra, S. Pal, “SeeR: Simulated Annealing-based Routing in opportunistic Mobile Networks”, IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, DOI: 10.1109/TMC.2017.2673842, 2017.
3. Junghyun Jun, Solchan Yeon, Titir Kundu, Dharma P Agrawal, and Jaehoon Jeong, “CACA: Link-based Channel Allocation Exploiting Capture Effect for Channel Reuse in Wireless Sensor Networks,” IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems (ICDCS), Nara, Japan, June, 2016.
4. Lee, J. Jeong, T. Oh, J. Jun and S. H. Son, "DCMAC: Data-Oriented Cluster-Based Media Access Control Protocol for Vehicular Networks," International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications (WAINA), Crans-Montana, 2016.
5. Varsha Bhat Kukkala, Jaspal Singh Saini, S. R. S. Iyengar:“Secure Multiparty Construction of a Distributed Social Network”. ICDCN 2017
6. Neeharika Kompala, S. R. S. Iyengar, Yayati Gupta: “Are We Birds of the Same Feather?” ICDCN 2017
7. Varsha Bhat Kukkala, Jaspal Singh Saini, S. R. S. Iyengar: “Privacy Preserving Network Analysis of Distributed Social Networks.” ICISS 2016: 336-355
8. 1. J. Singh, A. Gujral, H. Singh, J. Singh, N. Auluck, “Energy Aware Scheduling on Heterogeneous Multiprocessors with DVFS & Duplication”, The 17th IEEE International Conference on Parallel & Distributed Computing, Applications & Technologies, Guangzhou, China, December 16 - 18, 2016.
9. J. Singh, M. Pandey, E. Katiyar, R. Tulasyan, V. Gupta, N. Auluck, A Multiobjective Genetic Algorithm to Improve Power and Performance of Heterogeneous Multiprocessors, The IEEE International Conference on Parallel, Distributed & Grid Computing, Shimla, December 22 - 24, 2016 (second best paper award)
10. J. Singh and N. Auluck, "Real-Time Scheduling on Heterogeneous Multiprocessor Systems", The IEEE International Conference on Parallel, Distributed & Grid Computing (PDGC 2016), December 22-24, 2016.
11. J. Singh, M. Pandey, E. Katiyar, R. Tulasyan, V. Gupta and N. Auluck, "A Multiobjective Genetic Algorithm to improve power and performance of heterogeneous multiprocessors", IEEE International Workshop on Network Computing and Data Management, Tianjin, China, August 23 - 26, 2016.
12. A Sikka, G Mittal, D B Reddy, and N C Krishnan, Supervised Deep Segmentation Network for Brain Extraction, International Conference on Computer Vision, Graphics and Image Processing, 2016.
13. G Mittal, K B Yagnik, M Garg, and N C Krishnan, Spot Garbage: Smartphone App to Detect Garbage Using Deep Learning, ACM International Joint Conference on Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing, 940-945, 2016.
14. S Sukhija, N C Krishnan, and G Singh, Supervised Heterogeneous Domain Adaptation via Random Forests, International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 2039-2045, 2016.
16. P. Goyal and J. P. Allebach, “Print Quality Assessment For Stochastic Clustered-Dot Halftones Using Compactness Measures”, IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (IEEE-ICIP), Sep 25-28, 2016, Phoenix, Arizona, USA.
17. Shipra Sharma, Balwinder Sodhi: APR: Architectural Pattern Recommender, In The 32nd ACM SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing. April 2017
18. Raghunath Reddy M and Apurva Mudgal, `Stabbing Line Segments with Disks and Related Problems', in proceedings of 28th Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry (CCCG 2016), pp. 201-207, August 3-5,Vancouver, Canada.