1. B Das, N C Krishnan, D Cook, Real-time activity error prediction to assist older adults in smart homes: An outlier detection based approach, accepted IEEE Journal of Special Topics in Signal Processing, 2016
2. Keshav Goel, Rishi Ranjan Singh, Sudarshan Iyengar, Sukrit Gupta “A Faster Algorithm to Update Betweenness Centrality After Node Alteration” Internet Mathematics 11(4-5): 403-420 (2015)-
3. Apurva Mudgal and Supantha Pandit, Covering, Hitting, Piercing and Packing Rectangles Intersecting an Inclined Line, Proceedings of 9th Annual International Conference on Combinatorial Optimization and Applications (COCOA 2015), pp. 126-137, Houston, Texas, USA.
4. Daya Ram Gaur, Apurva Mudgal and Rishi Ranjan Singh, Approximation Algorithms for Cumulative VRP with Stochastic Demands, Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Algorithms and Discrete Applied Mathematics (CALDAM), pp. 176-189, Thiruvananthapuram, India
5. G. Bansal, P. Gera and D. R. Bathula, Template based Classification of Cardiac Arrhythmia in ECG Data, IEEE International Conference on Recent Trends in Information Systems (ReTIS-15), Jul 9 -11, 2015, Jadavpur University, Kolkata, India.
6. A. J. Thomas and D. R. Bathula, Reducing Inter-Scanner Variability in Multi-Site FMRI Activations Using Correction Functions: A Preliminary Study, IEEE International Conference on Computing, Communication and Automation (ICCCA), May 15 - 16, 2015, Galgotias University, Uttar Pradesh, India.
7. Jagpreet Singh and Nitin Auluck, "Controlled duplication scheduling of real-time precedence tasks on heterogeneous multiprocessors", The 19th Workshop on Job Scheduling Strategies for Parallel Processing (JSSPP), the IEEE International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium (IPDPS), May 25-29, Hyderabad, 2015.
8. R Kumar, I Qamar, J S Virdi and N C Krishnan, Multi-label Learning for Activity Recognition, International Conference on Intelligent Environments, 152-155, 2015. (Nominated for best paper award in Work in Progress category)
9. Anamika Chhabra, S. R. S. Iyengar“Should Wikipedia and Quora collaborate?” COMSNETS 2016: 1-2
10. Yayati Gupta, Jaspal Singh Saini, Nidhi Sridhar, S. R. S. Iyengar“Shifting behaviour of users: Towards understanding the fundamental law of Social Networks.” COMSNETS 2016: 1-6
11. Varsha Bhat Kukkala, S. R. S. Iyengar, Jaspal Singh Saini “Secure multiparty graph computation” COMSNETS 2016: 1-2
12. Akrati Saxena, S. R. S. Iyengar“Evolving models for meso-scale structures.” COMSNETS 2016: 1-8
13. Akrati Saxena, Vaibhav Malik, S. R. S. Iyengar “Estimating the degree centrality ranking” COMSNETS 2016: 1-2
14. Anamika Chhabra, S. R. S. Iyengar, Poonam Saini, Rajesh Shreedhar Bhat“Presence of an Ecosystem: a Catalyst in the Knowledge Building Process in Crowdsourced Annotation Environments” ASONAM 2015: 286-291
15. Akrati Saxena, S. R. S. Iyengar, Yayati Gupta “Understanding Spreading Patterns on Social Networks Based on Network Topology” ASONAM 2015: 1616-1617