Dr. Sujata Pal
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Dr. Pal is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Ropar. She was a Post-doctoral fellow at the University of Waterloo, Canada before joining IIT Ropar, India. She received her Ph. D. degree from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India, under the guidance of Prof. Sudip Misra. Her doctoral research identified and proposed different aspects of cooperation on which nodes in Opportunistic Mobile Networks could cooperate. Her research interests includes Delay Tolerant Networks, Content Centric Networks, Mobile Ad hoc Networks, and Wireless Sensor Networks. Prior to joining PhD, she has almost 6 years of teaching experience to undergraduate students.
PhD, IIT Kharagpur, India
1. P. Kamboj, S. Pal, S. Bera and S. Misra, "QoS-Aware Multipath Routing in Software-Defined Networks," in IEEE Transactions on Network Science and Engineering, 2022, doi: 10.1109/TNSE.2022.3219417.
2. V. Sethi and S. Pal, “FedDOVe: A Federated Deep Q-learning-based Offloading for Vehicular fog computing”, Elsevier Future Generation Computer Systems, Doi: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.future.2022.11.012, 2022.
3. A. Vyas, S. Pal and K. Kaur, “Remote patient monitoring service for sleeping human postures in a WBAN”, Elsevier Smart Health, Doi.org/10.1016/j.smhl.2022.100305, 2022.
4. V. Sethi, S. Pal, A. Vyas, S. Jain, and K. Naik, “Energy-and-delay-aware Scheduling and Load Balancing in Vehicular Fog Networks”, Telecommunication Systems, 81(3): 373-387, 2022.
5. B. Saha, S. Misra, S. Pal, "SeeR: Simulated Annealing-based Routing in Opportunistic Mobile Networks", IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, PP(99):1-1. DOI:10.1109/TMC.2017.2673842, 2017
6. S. Pal, B. Saha, S. Misra, “Game Theoretic Analysis of Cooperative Message Forwarding in Opportunistic Mobile Networks”, IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics, PP(99):1-12. DOI:10.1109/TCYB.2016.2611686, 2017
7. S. Misra, B. Saha, S. Pal, “Opportunistic Mobile Networks - Advances and Applications”, Springer International Publishing, DOI:- 10.1007/978-3-319-29031-7, 2016.
8. B. Saha, S. Misra, S. Pal, “Utility-based Exploration for Performance Enhancement in Pocket Switched Networks”, IEEE Transactions on Computer, DOI: 10.1109/TC.2015.2441700, 2015.
9. S. Pal, S. Misra, “DISIDE: Distributed Strategy Identification in Opportunistic Mobile Networks”, Computer Communications, Vol. 71(1), pp: 119-128, November 2015
10. S. Misra, S. Pal, B. Saha, “Distributed Information-Based Cooperative Strategy Adaptation in Opportunistic Mobile Networks”, IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Vol. 26(3), pp: 724-737, 2015.
11. S. Pal, S. Misra, “Contact-Based Routing in DTNs”, in Proc. of the ACM International Conference on Ubiquitous Information Management and Communication, Indonesia, 2015.
12. S. Pal, S. Misra, B. Saha, “Rock-Scissors-Paper Cycle of Cooperation Strategies in Opportunistic Mobile Networks”, in Proceedings of the IEEE ICC13, Hungary, June, 2013.
13. S. Misra, S. Pal, B. Saha, “Cooperation in Delay Tolerant Networks”, Next-Generation Wireless Technologies. N. Chilamkurti, S. Zeadally, H. Chaouchi (Eds.), Springer Publications, Series: Computer communications and Networks, DOI: 10.1007/978 − 14471 − 5164 − 7 3, 2013.