1.S. Dash, R. Sodhi and B. Sodhi, "An Appliance Load Disaggregation Scheme Using Automatic State Detection Enabled Enhanced Integer Programming," in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 1176-1185, Feb. 2021, doi: 10.1109/TII.2020.2975810.
Ritu Kapur and Balwinder Sodhi. “A Defect Estimator for Source Code: Linking Defect Reports with Programming Constructs Usage Metrics” in ACM Trans. Softw. Eng. Methodol. 29, 2, Article 12 (April 2020), 35 pages. DOI:https://doi.org/10.1145/3384517
3.Sharma Shipra and Balwinder Sodhi. "FACT-from actual to conceptual tie-ins: a multi-level knowledge graph structured on context and semantics of software artefacts." Proceedings of the 35th Annual ACM Symposium on Applied Computing. 30 Mar - 3 Apr 2020.
4.Kapur, Ritu, Poojith U. Rao, Shipra Sharma, and Balwinder Sodhi. "Using Paragraph Vectors to improve our existing code review assisting tool-CRUSO." ACM SIGSOFT 14th ISEC 25-27 Feb 2021.
5.S. Dash, R. Sodhi and B. Sodhi, "A Serverless Cloud Computing Framework for Real-Time Appliance-Usage Recommendation," 21st National Power Systems Conference (NPSC), 17-19 Dec 2020, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/NPSC49263.2020.9331847.
6.P. U. Rao, B. Sodhi and R. Sodhi, "Cyber Security Enhancement of Smart Grids Via Machine Learning - A Review," 21st National Power Systems Conference (NPSC), 17-19 Dec 2020, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/NPSC49263.2020.9331859.
7.S. Dash, R. Sodhi and B. Sodhi, "A Novel Instrumentation Approach for Clustered Appliance Load Monitoring," IEEE Power & Energy Society General Meeting (PESGM), 3-6 Aug 2020, pp. 1-1, doi: 10.1109/PESGM41954.2020.9281645.
8. J. S. Virk, D. R. Bathula, “Domain-Specific, Semi-Supervised Transfer Learning for Medical Imaging”, 8th ACM IKDD CODS and 26th COMAD, Jan 2021, pp. 145-153
9. A. Sikka, H. Jamalabadi, M. Krylova, S. Alizadeh, J. N. van der Meer, L. Danyeli, M. Deliano, P. Vicheva, T. Hahn, T. Koenig, D. R. Bathula, M. Walter, “ Investigating the temporal dynamics of electroencephalogram (EEG) microstates using recurrent neural networks”, Human Brain Mapping, 2020; 41: 2334– 2346.
10. S. Bagchi, A. Banerjee, D. R. Bathula, ” Learning a meta-ensemble technique for skin lesion classification and novel class detection”, Proceedings of the IEEE/CVF Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR) Workshops, Jun 2020, pp. 746-747
11. S Wang, G Ananthanarayanan, Y Zeng, N Goel, A Pathania, T Mitra, “High-Throughput CNN Inference on Embedded ARM big.LITTLE Multi-Core Processors” in IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, V39, No 10, 2020.
12. Priyankar Choudhary, Neeraj Goel, and Mukesh Saini, “Event Detection and Localization for Sparsely Populated Outdoor Environment Using Seismic Sensor”, In International Symposium on BigMM 2020
13. Alish Kanani, Jigar Mehta, Neeraj Goel, “ACA-CSU: A Carry Selection Based Accuracy Configurable Approximate Adder Design”, In International symposium on ISVLSI 2020
14. Rajat Bhattacharjya, Alish Kanani, and Neeraj Goel, “ReARM: A Reconfigurable Approximate Rounding-Based Multiplier for Image Processing”, In international symposium on VDAT 2020
15. Pratibha Kumari, Nikhil Nandyala, Allu Krishna Sai Teja, Neeraj Goel, Mukesh Saini, “Dynamic Scheduling of an Autonomous PTZ Camera for Effective Surveillance”. In MASS 2020: 437-445
16. D. Ranpariya, G. Singh, A. Rattan, H. Singh and N. Auluck, "Machine learning-based Acoustic Repellent System for Protecting Crops against Wild Animal Attacks", The Fifteenth IEEE International Conference on Industrial and Information Systems (ICIIS), November 26 - 28, 2020.
17. M. Sahi and N. Auluck, "An IoT based Intelligent Irrigation Management System", The Twenty-Sixth International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communications (ADCOM), December 16-18, Silchar, Assam, 2020.
18. M. Maruf, A. Singh, A. Azim and N. Auluck, "Resource Efficient Allocation of Fog Nodes for faster Vehicular OTA Updates", The IEEE International Symposium on Networks, Computers and Communication (ISNCC), Montreal, Canada, October 20-22, 2020.
19. J. Chauhan and P. Goyal, "A Multi-path CNN for Automated Skin Lesion Segmentation", International Joint Conference on Neural Network (IJCNN) 2021. (accepted)
20. G. Singh and P. Goyal, "GIMD-Net: An effective General-purpose Image Manipulation Detection Network, even under anti-forensic attacks", International Joint Conference on Neural Network (IJCNN) 2021. (accepted)
21. V. Rathi and P. Goyal, "Convolution Filter based Efficient Multispectral Image Demosaicking for Compact MSFAs", IAPR endorsed 16th International Joint Conference on Computer Vision, Imaging and Computer Graphics Theory and Applications (VISAPP) 2021; 4:112-121.
22. M. Singh and P. Goyal, "ChartSight: An Automated Scheme for Assisting Visually Impaired in Understanding Scientific Charts", IAPR endorsed 16th International Joint Conference on Computer Vision, Imaging and Computer Graphics Theory and Applications (VISAPP) 2021; 5: 309-318.
23. V. Rathi, M. Gupta, P. Goyal, "A New Progressive Approach based on Spectral Difference for Single-Sensor Multispectral Imaging System", IAPR endorsed 16th International Joint Conference on Computer Vision, Imaging and Computer Graphics Theory and Applications (VISAPP) 2021; 4:329-336.
24. M. Singh and P. Goyal, "DeepDoT: Deep framework for detection of tables in document images", 5th IAPR International Conference on Computer Vision & Image Processing, CVIP 2020, IIIT Allahabad.
25. J. Chauhan and P. Goyal, "Atrous Convolution Neural Network for Effective Burn Region Segmentation of Color Images," Burns, 2020 (Accepted)
26. J. Chauhan and P. Goyal, "BPBSAM: Body Part-specific Burn Severity Assessment Model," in Burns 2020; 46(6):1407-23.
27. J. Chauhan and P. Goyal, " Deep Learning based fully automatic efficient Burn Severity Estimators for better Burn Diagnosis ," International Joint Conference on Neural Network, Glasgow, UK, 19-24 July, 2020. (Core A)
28. K. Agrawal, J. Chauhan, Vamseedharan, and P.Goyal, "Information Technology in Burn Care," in Textbook of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery, vol. 5, Thieme, 2020, pp. 697-714.
29. Orr Dunkelman, Abhishek Kumar, Eran Lambooij, Somitra Kumar Sanadhya. Counting Active S-Boxes is not Enough. Indocrypt 2020
30. Amit Kumar Chauhan, Somitra Kumar Sanadhya. Quantum Resource Estimates of Grover’s Key Search on ARIA. SPACE 2020.
31. Nalla Anandakumar, Mohammed Hashmi, Somitra Kumar Sanadhya. Efficient and Lightweight FPGA-based Hybrid PUFs with Improved Performance. Microprocessors and Microsystems. Vol. 77. Elsevier.
32. Nalla Anandakumar, Somitra Kumar Sanadhya, Mohammed Hash
33. Kaustav Goswami, Dip Sankar Banerjee and Shirshendu Das, "Towards Enhanced System Efficiency While Mitigating Row Hammer", ACM Transactions on Architecture and Code Optimization (TACO), Accepted, March 2021.
34. Bindu Agarwalla, Shirshendu Das and Nilkanta Sahu, "Efficient Cache Resizing Policy for DRAM-based LLCs in ChipMultiprocessors", Elsevier Journal of System Architecture, Accepted, September 2020
35. Tanmay Goel, Divyansh Maura, Kaustav Goswami, Shirshendu Das and Dip Sankar Banerjee, "Towards Row Sensitive DRAM Refresh through Retention Awareness", ISQED 2021.
36. Kousik Kumar Dutta, Prathamesh Nitin Tanksale and Shirshendu Das, "A Fairness Conscious Cache Replacement Policy for Last Level Cache", Design, Automation and Test in Europe Conference (DATE) 2021.
37. Anurag Agarwal, Jaspinder Kaur and Shirshendu Das, "Exploiting Secrets by Leveraging Dynamic Cache Partitioning of Last Level Cache", Design, Automation and Test in Europe Conference (DATE) 2021. - Nominated for best paper award.
36. P Kamboj, S. Khare, S. Pal, "Role-Based Access Control using Blockchain based Smart Contract", Peer-to-Peer Networking and Applications, 2021.
37. A. Vyas, S. Pal, "Optimum Placement of Relay Nodes in WBANs for Improving the QoS of Indoor RPM System", IEEE Sensors Journal, 2021.
38. N. Sharma, J. Jun, S. Pal, "Correlated Collision Problem of Contention based MAC Protocol in Low-Power Wireless Networks", IET Communications, 14 (22), 4007-4013, 2021
39. V. Agarwal, S. Pal, N. Sharma, V. Sethi, “Identification of Defective Nodes in Cyber-Physical System”, IEEE 17th International Conference on Mobile Ad Hoc and Sensor Systems, 2020
40.V. Sethi, S. Pal, A. Vyas, "Online Energy-efficient Scheduling Algorithm for Renewable Energy-powered Roadside units in VANETs", IEEE 17th International Conference on Mobile Ad Hoc and Sensor Systems, 2020
41. V. Agarwal, S. Pal, "Blockchain meets IoT: A Scalable Architecture for Security and Maintenance", IEEE 17th International Conference on Mobile Ad Hoc and Sensor Systems, 2020
42. S. Kumar, P. Sinha, and S. Pal, "Crowd-Sourced Centralized Thermal Imaging for Isolation and Quarantine", Computational Modeling and Data Analysis in COVID-19 Research, C. R. Panigrahi, B. Pati, M. Rath, Rajkumar Buyya, CRC press, 2021, ISBN 9781003137481
43. V. Agarwal, S. Pal, "Securing IoT with Blockchain Challenges, Applications, and Techniques", Book Chapter, CRC press, 2020 (Accepted).
44. Ganesh Ghalme, Swapnil Dhamal, Shweta Jain, Sujit Gujar, Y. Narahari. “Ballooning multi-armed bandits”, Artificial Intelligence, Volume 296, 2021.
45. Kumar Abhishek, Shweta Jain, and Sujit Gujar. 2020. Designing Truthful Contextual Multi-Armed Bandits based Sponsored Search Auctions. In Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Autonomous Agents and MultiAgent Systems (AAMAS '20). International Foundation for Autonomous Agents and Multiagent Systems, Richland, SC, 1732–1734.
46. Ramneek Kaur, Vikram Goyal, Venkata M. V. Gunturi: Finding the most navigable path in road networks. GeoInformatica 25(1): 207-240 (2021)
47. Abhishek Mishra, Venkata M. V. Gunturi, Sarnath Ramnath:A Multi-threaded Algorithm for Capacity Constrained Assignment over Road Networks. ICA3PP (1) 2020: 125-142
48. Gaurav Wadhwa, Abhinav Dhall, Subramanyam Murala and Usman Tariq, Hyperrealistic Image Inpainting with Hypergraphs, IEEE International Conference on Winter Applications on Computer Vision, WACV 2021
49. Shreya Ghosh, Abhinav Dhall, Nicu Sebe and Tom Gedeon, Automatic Prediction of Group Cohesiveness in Images, IEEE Transactions on Affective Computing (TAffC) 2020 (Impact Factor - 7.51).
50. Garima Sharma and Abhinav Dhall, A Survey on Multimodal Emotion Recognition in the Wild, Advances in Data Science: Methodologies and Applications, Springer 2020.
51. Komal Chugh, Parul Gupta, Abhinav Dhall and Ramanathan Subramanian, Not made for each other-Audio-Visual Dissonance-based Deepfake Detection and Localization, In Proceedings of the ACM Multimedia 2020. Core A* ranking
52. Soumil Kanwal, Vineet Mehta and Abhinav Dhall, Large Scale Hierarchical Anomaly Detection and Temporal Localization, ACM Multimedia 2020. Core A* ranking
53. Abhinav Dhall, Garima Sharma, Roland Goecke and Tom Gedeon, EmotiW 2020: Driver Gaze, Group Emotion, Stu-dent Engagement and Physiological Signal based Challenges, In Proceedings of the ACM International Conference on Multimodal Interaction, ICMI 2020.
54. Parul Gupta, Komal Chugh, Abhinav Dhall and Ram Subramanian, The eyes know it: FakeET–An Eye-trackingDatabase to Understand Deepfake Perception, In Proceedings of the ACM International Conference on Multimodal Interaction, ICMI 2020.
55. Vineet Mehta, Abhinav Dhall, Sujata Pal and Shehroz Khan, Motion and Region aware Adversarial Learning forFall Detection with Thermal Imaging, In Proceedings of the IAPR International Conference on PatternRecognition, ICPR 2020.
56. Praful Hambarde, Akshay Dudhane, Prashant Patil and Subramanyam Murala and Abhinav Dhall, Depth Estimation From Single Image And Semantic Prior, In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Image Processing, ICIP2020